12/03/2008

Fresher and I split up.

Here is the final convo we had.
hem hem is me.
Fresher is Fresher.

"Fresher
omg
so
we probably are gonna fight over this
but
im probably goin home on friday for the weekend
u mad?
please dont b
u mad?
u mad?

hem hem
WTF,T,K
IM PISSED
WTF
WTF MAN
W
Y

Fresher
wtf

hem hem
FAIL

Fresher
i no

hem hem
WHATS THE POINT

Fresher
come with me

hem hem
IM GONNA TAKE DAYSON, HE IS A BETTER PERSON THAN YOU

Fresher
k

hem hem
NOT LYING
1000316464 TIMES
I HATE YOU EVEN

Fresher
i no

hem hem
HATE!!!!!1
H88H8H8H8H8H8H8H

Fresher
lolololol

hem hem
SO NOW YOU'RE LAUGHING AT ME
SOME FRIEND YOU ARE
CUNT

Fresher
omg

hem hem
BITCH, I AINT YOUR FRIEND

Fresher
is it over
its over
omg
cryin
omfg

hem hem
U MAD
&
U SAD

Fresher
just sad
sad

hem hem
LOL
ROFL
LMAO
GTFO

Fresher
omg

hem hem
SUFO

Fresher
SHUT UP FUCK OFF
HAI I MADE THAT
IM GOOD
FUCK
FUCK
REMEMBER THE FUCKING TIMES WEVE HAD
THE LOVE WEVE MADE

hem hem
THEY WERE LIES

Fresher
NO WAI
YOUVE NEVER, EVER
EVER

hem hem
ALL ORGASMS FAKED

Fresher
HAD A DICK LIKE MINE

hem hem
ALLL

Fresher
YOU SAID IT
NO
NO

hem hem
YEAH, IT WAS A PATHETIC DICK

Fresher
FUCK

hem hem
EPIC FAIL OF A PENIS

Fresher
NOT WHAT YOU SAID AFTER YOU NEARLY CHOKED TO DEATH ON IT
AND I PROLAPSED YOUR ARSEHOLE WITH IT
PROLAPSED ARSEHOLE STRAIGHT TO DEEPTHROAT

hem hem
ALL FORCED

Fresher
WAS INSANE
NO WAY

hem hem
IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW
IT WAS ALL SHIT

Fresher
OMFG
DONT
DONT
NO

hem hem
ITS OVER

Fresher
FUCK

hem hem
YOU FUCKING RUINED IT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

Fresher
FINE
FINE FUCK IT
FUCK IT

hem hem
OMG, DON'T FUCKING FINE ME.

Fresher
FINE

hem hem
OH
MY
GOD

Fresher
NO FUCK I DONT EVEN CARE
O AND ALSO

hem hem
KINDA HOW I FELT ALL THE WAY THROUGH THIS SHIT RELATIONSHIP

Fresher
I SLEPT WITH IAIN
K

hem hem
K TO YOU TOO

Fresher
WHEN WE STARTED GOIN OUT
YEAH

hem hem
YOU PROBABLY HAVE AIDS

Fresher
I DO

hem hem
DAMN IT MEANS I DO

Fresher
HAI
THATS ANOTHER THING
YEAH
YOU GOT AIDS
SORRY
BUT ALSO FUCK YOU

hem hem
DON'T CARE, I GAVE YOU TEH HERP
AND TEH WARTZ
OF TEH ANUS

Fresher
AND MY NEW BOYFRIEND SEZ IT FEELS AMAZIN IN HIS ASS

hem hem
THATS RIGHT, YOU HAVE ANAL WARTS
SO BASICALLY
YOUR FUCKED
I H8 U
N00B @ LYFE

Fresher
K FINE

hem hem
FAIL @ LYFE

Fresher
K"

I'm over it.

2 comments: