17/03/2008

A mixed post toady, children.

First up we have this rather suspicious looking black guy.
He provided me with many a LOL.




Next is this girl.
No idea who she is, Just thought it was worth a post.
Underage?
Maybe. No proof though.


Then we come to this lovely Image.
ANOTHER STORY!!!
So, last night I discovered I can go into the future. To cut a long story short, I thought it would be good to see how Fresher turns out in life. It was fucking epic.
This is what I saw....

I LAMO'd @ him for a good 10 minutes. He had no idea what was going on as he was in the biggest K-hole I've ever seen possibly of his life...
After watching him - from a safe distance - it seemed that he had become a SEXUAL PREDATOR. I base this on the girls in the image. He was eye fucking the shit out of 'em and I heard him say "I want to "blank" in your "blank" ".
Unfortunately Chriiiiisss Hannnnsssssen had died a few days prior to my visit(I saw it in the news paper)
I was tempted to ask him myself "What are you doin' here?" and "Why don't you take a seat. Why don't you take a seat right over there" I had to hold back because he would surely recognise me and it would fuck up the world or some shit.
So anyway I let him be and he probably(I think its a given that he did) molested the children.
At least I have proof that Fresher is a Pedophile.

THE END!

EPIC FAIL.
F-

No comments: