10/02/2008

This is serious business

Hello people.
Splendid day today.

Sooooooo, this is a story all about how Me(bora) and Iain(grumpy) became official models for Nike.

Me and Iain and a few others(they are not important becasue this is about us <3 nh) were riding around The Level doing MADDD stunts and what not.
I go and sit near the lone 1/4 and 2 people come up (A guy and a girl I would seriously consider fuggin'/fapping off too) they ask how I am doing and say they are casting for a new Nike range and asked if I would like to be in it. I naturally asked a few question. Such as; What it involves - Being filmed doing what ever we do in Life whilst wearing Nike(Trainers and a T-shirt).

After the short explanation they ask me; "Do you know who that Nigga is?" I was taken back by this question as both people were white. They point at Iain(who is black), I think PRIIICCCKKK in my head and say Yeah, that's Iain. I shout at him like I'm cool and he comes over. They ask him the same stuff and he says "Yeah!!" in a real excited tone, too.

We get our photos taken. Profile, Side profile. full body shot and bike! They take our Phone numbers and age.
They ask us a few more questions like; "What do you do during the day?" and "How often do you ride?".
We answer these as seriously as possible. We talk some shit. (note; not at the same time. Modeling is a serious business)
They say they will contact us and say "Thanks" and "Bye" and walk away.... Into the sun, which was NOT setting.

I'm bored now, so...
GET JELOUS.

No comments: